Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Melrose
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space considerations: Evaluate the available space to determine what changes can be made. Consider removing the bathtub and installing a shower, using corner sinks to maximize floor space, and using wall-mounted cabinets to free up floor space.
- Budget constraints: Set a realistic budget and stick to it. Look for affordable but durable materials, such as porcelain or ceramic tile, and consider repurposing existing fixtures.
- Storage solutions: Bathrooms can quickly become cluttered, so consider adding storage solutions. Install shelves above the toilet or beside the shower, and use baskets or jars to organize toiletries.
- Lighting: Lighting can make a dramatic difference in a small bathroom. Consider adding a dimmer switch to the lighting fixture, installing task lighting above the mirror, or adding a skylight to bring in natural light.
- Aesthetic choices: Choose a design that suits your personal style and the existing aesthetic of your home. Consider using light colors, such as white or pastels, to create a sense of spaciousness, and use mirrors to reflect light and add depth.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Melrose
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Melrose
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Melrose
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Melrose8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferencePopular Bathroom Paint Colors
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxInwoodClaremont VillageMorris HeightsHighland Park