The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space optimization: Given the small size of the bathroom, it is essential to optimize the available space. You may consider installing a corner sink, a wall-mounted toilet, or a shower-tub combo.
- Lighting: Lighting can create an illusion of more space in a small bathroom. Consider adding a skylight, a large window, or a lighted mirror to enhance the natural and artificial light sources.
- Storage: A small bathroom can become cluttered quickly. Consider adding built-in storage, such as shelving or medicine cabinets, to maximize the available space.
- Design: The design elements should be cohesive and blend well with the rest of the house. Choose a colour scheme and décor that complements the rest of the rooms in the house.
- Budget: Small bathroom remodels can be costly, so make sure to set a budget and stick to it. Prioritize the most important changes, such as fixing leaks, upgrading fixtures, or replacing old tiling, over purely aesthetic changes.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near University Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near University Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in University Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in University Heights5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementBest Bathroom Paint FinishesCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
You Might Also LikeTips on a Wood Floor BathroomPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023