Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Wakefield
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space: Consider the available space, and choose fixtures and storage options that are space-saving and functional. Install storage solutions like a vanity, shelving, or built-in cabinets.
- Budget: Determine the budget for the remodel to make sure you don't overspend, and prioritize the areas that need the most attention within the given budget.
- Style: Choose a style that complements the existing design of the house and that fits your taste. A cohesive design will give the bathroom a polished and put-together look.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is important in a bathroom. Consider installing fixtures that provide ample light and accentuate the design of the bathroom.
- Plumbing: Work with a professional to inspect the plumbing system and ensure it can handle the new fixtures being installed. Also, install water-efficient fixtures to save on water bills.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Wakefield
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Wakefield
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Wakefield
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in WakefieldHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Find A Good General ContractorBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel7 White Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferencePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxCastle HillKingsbridgeRego ParkMount Hope