Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Williamsbridge
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Maximizing storage: In a small bathroom, space is limited; therefore, it is essential to optimize storage solutions that are functional, practical, and efficient. You can consider installing wall-mounted cabinets, floating shelves or adding storage above the toilet or sink.
- Lighting: Proper lighting can create an illusion of space in a small bathroom. A combination of bright, task, and ambient lighting can make the bathroom appear larger and more inviting. Consider installing overhead lights, sconces, or LED lighting under cabinets.
- Choosing the right toilet: A big toilet can take up a lot of space in a small bathroom. Consider a smaller toilet that is compact and doesn't take up unnecessary floor space. A wall-mounted toilet is also a great option that can free up valuable space in a small bathroom.
- Size and placement of fixtures: Choosing the right-sized fixtures and placing them strategically can make a big difference in a small bathroom. Consider installing a pedestal sink, a small vanity or a corner sink to maximize the available space.
- Optimizing the shower or tub: A small bathroom can make it challenging to have both a bathtub and a shower. If you have enough space and prefer a bathtub, consider a compact model to save space. If you prefer a shower, consider a glass door or curtain to make the area feel more open.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Williamsbridge
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Williamsbridge
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Williamsbridge
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in WilliamsbridgeModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Find A Good General ContractorWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Most Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
You Might Also LikeWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Pick A General Contractor7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxMaspethQueensboro HillThrogs NeckCountry Club