Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Co-op City
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Assess the current layout and functionality of the kitchen - determine if there are any changes that need to be made to improve the flow and make the space more efficient.
- Consider the size of the kitchen and choose materials, finishes, and appliances that will maximize the space without making it feel cramped.
- Think about storage options and how they can be incorporated into the design, such as using vertical space or building custom cabinets.
- Choose lighting fixtures that will brighten up the space and create a welcoming atmosphere. Consider adding task lighting under cabinets or above the sink for practicality.
- Set a realistic budget and stick to it. Make a list of priorities and allocate funds accordingly, such as investing in quality materials for countertops and flooring and saving on decorative elements.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Co-op City
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Co-op City
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Co-op City
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Co-op City8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also Like8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Install An OvenWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York