Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Concourse Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Assess the available space: Determine the amount of available space and the layout of the existing kitchen, including walls, windows, doors, and appliances, to determine what changes can be made to the space.
- Budget: Establish a realistic budget based on the extent of work you plan to do, and ensure that your budget includes all expenses, including materials, labor, and permits.
- Functionality: Consider the functionality of the kitchen, including storage, workspace, and traffic flow, and determine what changes can be made to improve the efficiency of the space.
- Style: Choose a style that reflects your personal taste and complements the existing design of your home, including colors, textures, and materials.
- Hire a Professional: Consider hiring a professional kitchen remodeling contractor, especially if you’re making significant changes to the kitchen, to ensure that the work is done safely, efficiently and up to code.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Concourse Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Concourse Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Concourse Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Concourse VillageWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
You Might Also Like8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhere To Stay During Your RemodelCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Pick A General Contractor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxCarnegie HillTudor CityLenox HillWingate