Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Country Club
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: A small kitchen remodel requires thoughtful planning to maximize efficiency. Consider the work triangle and the placement of appliances, cabinets, and countertops to make the most of the available space.
- Storage: In a small kitchen, storage is key. Consider custom cabinets with organizers, pull-out shelves, and built-in storage solutions to make the most of every inch of space.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential in any kitchen, but especially in a small one. Consider adding task lighting under cabinets, pendant lights above an island, and even a skylight to bring in natural light.
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable, easy to clean, and visually appealing. Opt for light-colored cabinets, countertops, and backsplash to make the space feel larger.
- Appliances: Choose appliances that are appropriately sized for the space and that have features that will make your life easier. Consider a slim refrigerator, a compact dishwasher, and a range with a built-in ventilation system to save space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Country Club
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Country Club
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Country Club
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Country ClubHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Best Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls
You Might Also Like7 Modern Backsplash IdeasAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxEastchesterHoward BeachSoundviewWestchester Square