Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Edgewater Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout and functionality of the kitchen - determine if the current layout works or if changes need to be made to improve functionality.
- Storage - consider adding more storage solutions such as cabinets, shelves, or a pantry to maximize space and keep the kitchen clutter-free.
- Lighting - ensure proper lighting in the kitchen by adding task lighting and ambient lighting to improve visibility and create a welcoming atmosphere.
- Appliances - consider upgrading or replacing outdated appliances to improve energy efficiency, functionality, and appearance.
- Finishes and materials - choose finishes and materials that are durable, easy to clean, and complement the overall style and design of the kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Edgewater Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Edgewater Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Edgewater Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Edgewater ParkTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your RemodelSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets