Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Longwood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space optimization: One of the key factors to consider when doing a small kitchen remodel in Longwood, The Bronx is optimizing the available space. This includes utilizing space-saving storage solutions, efficient layouts, and selecting compact appliances that fit the available space.
- Design aesthetics: A small kitchen remodel can be an opportunity to enhance the design aesthetics of the kitchen by choosing stylish countertops, backsplash, and cabinets. Choosing a color scheme that makes the kitchen appear larger, such as cool tones, and incorporating natural light sources can also help improve the design aesthetics.
- Functionality: The functionality of a kitchen remodel in Longwood, The Bronx should be a top consideration. Investing in high-quality appliances, including a range hood, dishwasher, and oven, can improve functionality in the kitchen. A well-designed kitchen sink area, with the right faucet and sink, can also help improve kitchen functionality.
- Budget: Small kitchen remodels in Longwood, The Bronx can be a cost-effective way to achieve a functional and stylish kitchen. However, it is crucial to establish a budget and stick to it. Prioritizing the most essential updates such as new cabinets, countertops or appliances can maximize the budget and ensure the best value for money.
- Professional help: Working with professional contractors or designers can help ensure that the small kitchen remodel in Longwood, The Bronx is a success. Professionals can assist in identifying the best design options, selecting the right materials, and executing the project to meet the client's needs and budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Longwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Longwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Longwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in LongwoodHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasSmall House Mini Kitchen Design8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Simple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxAstoria HeightsRavenswoodNorth CoronaBlissville