The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen as it will determine how efficiently it functions. Work with the space you have and decide on a layout that optimizes movement and storage.
- Cabinetry: Choose cabinets that are functional and aesthetically pleasing. Go for cabinets that offer ample storage space and fit well with the design of your kitchen.
- Lighting: The right lighting is key in making your kitchen both functional and inviting. You can choose between different types of lighting such as pendants, recessed lighting, and under-cabinet lighting.
- Appliances: Choose appliances that fit your lifestyle and needs. Think about the size, style, and functionality of appliances like refrigerators, ovens, cooktops, and dishwashers.
- Countertops: Countertops are not only functional but can also add a great design element to your kitchen. Choose a material that is durable and easy to maintain such as granite, quartz, or laminate.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near The Bronx
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near The Bronx
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in The Bronx
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in The Bronx7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel7 White Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Install An OvenBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsWhere To Stay During Your RemodelDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?