Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in City Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout and design: Consider the existing layout of your bathroom and determine if it can be improved upon. Think about adding more functional features such as storage or additional lighting.
- Faucets and fixtures: Choose the right faucets and fixtures that complement the overall theme and design of your bathroom. Look for fixtures that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
- Tiles and flooring: Decide on a tile design and color scheme that will blend well with the rest of your bathroom. Choose a flooring option that is durable and slip-resistant to prevent accidents.
- Lighting and ventilation: Consider adding more natural light to your bathroom by installing larger windows or skylights. Also, ensure that your bathroom has proper ventilation to prevent the buildup of moisture and mold.
- Budget: Set a budget and stick to it. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and any additional features you may want to add. Keep in mind that unexpected expenses may arise during the project, so it's important to have a contingency plan.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near City Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near City Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in City Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in City IslandNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?What Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxHollisCity IslandDowntown FlushingMorris Park