Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Concourse Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Before beginning the remodel, consider the layout of the bathroom. Determine whether the existing layout is functional or if any changes need to be made to optimize the space.
- Budget: Set a budget for the remodel and stick to it. Decide which elements of the bathroom are most important to replace or upgrade and allocate funds accordingly.
- Style: Consider the overall style of the bathroom. Choose a cohesive design scheme that includes fixtures, paint colors, and accessories that complement each other.
- Storage: Determine the amount and type of storage that will be needed in the bathroom. Consider adding shelves, cabinets, or built-ins to maximize storage space.
- Lighting: Ensure that the bathroom has adequate lighting. Determine if additional lighting fixtures need to be installed, such as sconces, overhead lights, or a vanity light.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Concourse Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Concourse Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Concourse Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Concourse VillageDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
You Might Also LikeWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Tech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel