The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Before beginning a traditional bathroom remodel, it is important to consider the existing layout of the bathroom. This will help determine where fixtures and features can be placed without requiring major plumbing or electrical work.
- Style: Traditional bathroom remodels typically feature classic design elements such as marble or porcelain tiles, freestanding tubs, pedestal sinks, and vintage lighting. Consider incorporating these elements to achieve a cohesive and timeless look.
- Budget: A traditional bathroom remodel can be a costly endeavor, so it is important to establish a budget upfront. Be sure to account for both materials and labor costs, and leave some wiggle room for unexpected expenses.
- Storage: In many older homes, storage can be a challenge in the bathroom. Consider adding built-in shelving or cabinets to maximize space and functionality.
- Lighting: Good lighting is key in any bathroom remodel. Consider adding sconces or other lighting fixtures in addition to overhead lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Longwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Longwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Longwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in LongwoodKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Find A Good General ContractorProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement