Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Morris Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout and Functionality: Consider the current layout and functionality of your bathroom to identify where improvements or adjustments can be made. Think about your daily routine and what changes could make your bathroom more convenient or comfortable.
- Materials and Finishes: Choose durable, high-quality materials and finishes that complement your design vision and stand up to daily use. Consider factors like moisture resistance, slip resistance, and ease of cleaning when selecting materials.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is crucial in any bathroom, but it's especially important in a remodel. Consider adding additional lighting fixtures or adjusting the placement of existing fixtures to improve visibility and ambiance.
- Storage and Organization: A cluttered bathroom can detract from the overall look and feel of the space. Include ample storage solutions like cabinets, shelves, and built-in niches to keep toiletries and other items organized and out of sight.
- Plumbing: While it's not the most glamorous part of a bathroom remodel, plumbing considerations are necessary to ensure your space functions properly. Work with a professional plumber to make necessary updates or adjustments to your plumbing system.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Morris Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Morris Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Morris Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Morris Heights7 Modern Backsplash IdeasMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationBest Bathroom Paint FinishesTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Pick A General Contractor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxHighland ParkTudor CityClaremont VillageCanarsie