Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Parkchester
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout and design: Determine the overall layout and design of the bathroom, including placement of fixtures, storage and lighting.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget for the remodel and consider the cost of materials, labor and any necessary permits.
- Plumbing and electrical: Determine if any plumbing or electrical upgrades are needed to accommodate new fixtures or lighting.
- Maintenance: Choose materials that are easy to maintain and durable, such as porcelain or ceramic tile, and consider the frequency of cleaning needed for each surface.
- Aesthetics: Choose a color scheme and style that complements the rest of the home and consider adding special touches like a decorative mirror or accent wall.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Parkchester
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Parkchester
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Parkchester
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ParkchesterWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow To Pick A General Contractor5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also LikeTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor