The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Before starting the renovation, consider the current layout of your bathroom, and determine if it’s functional or if you need to make changes to make it more practical.
- Style: Decide on a style that compliments the rest of your home’s décor. A traditional bathroom remodel in Pelham Gardens might include features like a claw-foot tub, pedestal sink or wainscoting.
- Storage: Bathrooms tend to be small spaces, so it’s important to maximize storage while still maintaining a clean look. Think about adding built-in cabinets or a linen closet if you have space.
- Lighting: Good lighting can make or break a bathroom remodel. Consider adding a combination of overhead, task, and ambient lighting to create a warm and inviting space.
- Materials: Choose high-quality and durable materials for your renovation that can withstand the moisture and humidity of a bathroom. Consider tile for the floor and shower, stone or quartz for the countertops, and porcelain or cast iron for fixtures.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Pelham Gardens
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Pelham Gardens
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Pelham Gardens
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Pelham GardensSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhere To Stay During Your RemodelPopular Bathroom Paint Colors
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors