The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of the bathroom and decide whether it needs to be changed or not. This will include determining the placement of the sink, toilet, shower/bath, and storage areas.
- Fixtures: Decide on the fixtures you want, such as the type of toilet, sink, shower/bath, and faucets. Keep in mind the style and design of the fixtures and how they will complement the overall look of the bathroom.
- Lighting: Lighting plays a crucial role in any bathroom, so ensure adequate lighting is installed. This can include task lighting for the sink area and overhead or accent lighting for the shower/bath area.
- Storage: Determine the storage needs of the bathroom and include adequate storage space in the remodel. This can include vanities, cabinets, shelves, and drawers.
- Mirrors: Mirrors are an essential part of any bathroom, so consider adding large mirrors to create the illusion of space and improve lighting.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Schuylerville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Schuylerville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Schuylerville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in SchuylervilleHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
You Might Also LikeA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design