The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout and see if it can be improved, such as moving the shower or toilet to maximize space or adding storage solutions.
- Materials: Choose high-quality materials that are durable and offer a timeless aesthetic, such as marble, porcelain, or subway tiles.
- Fixtures: To create a cohesive look, choose fixtures that complement each other and fit the overall aesthetic of the space, such as gold or chrome finishes.
- Lighting: Lighting is crucial in a bathroom, so consider adding task lighting above the vanity and ambient lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Budget: Determine a realistic budget for the renovation and prioritize the most important changes, such as updating the bathtub or improving storage, to ensure you stay on track.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Van Nest
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Van Nest
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Van Nest
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Van NestHow To Find A Good General ContractorDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023What Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Small House Mini Kitchen Design
You Might Also LikeModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom