Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Bedford Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the kitchen's layout and whether it maximizes functionality and flow. This includes the placement of appliances, countertops, and cabinetry.
- Storage: Evaluate the amount of storage the kitchen has and determine whether additional cabinetry or shelving is needed to accommodate your needs.
- Lighting: Lighting is essential in any kitchen remodel. Consider adding task lighting, ambient lighting, and accent lighting to enhance the space and create a more inviting atmosphere.
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable, easy to clean, and complement the overall aesthetic of your home. Consider natural stone or granite countertops, hardwood or tile flooring, and custom cabinetry.
- Appliances: Upgrading your appliances can improve your kitchen's efficiency and modernize the space. Consider energy-efficient options that will save you money in the long run.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bedford Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bedford Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bedford Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Bedford ParkCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops
You Might Also Like7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors7 Modern Backsplash IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Install An OvenWhere To Stay During Your Remodel
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxNorwoodSomervilleBushwickUniversity Heights