Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Belmont
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and determine if it needs to be reconfigured to better suit your needs. Think about the flow of traffic and how you want to use the space.
- Cabinets: Decide if you want to replace or refinish your existing cabinets. Consider the style, material, and color of the cabinets and how they will fit into the overall design of your kitchen.
- Countertops: Choose a material for your countertops that is durable and easy to maintain. Consider the cost, appearance, and functionality of different options.
- Appliances: Decide if you want to replace your appliances with newer, more energy-efficient models. Consider the size, style, and features of different appliances and how they will fit into your new kitchen design.
- Lighting: Determine the type and placement of lighting fixtures in your new kitchen. Consider the amount of natural light in the space and how you will use the kitchen at different times of day.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Belmont
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Belmont
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Belmont
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Belmont7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?New Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets