The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: The first consideration when planning a traditional kitchen remodel in City Island, The Bronx is the layout. You should consider whether you want an open plan or closed plan kitchen, the size of the kitchen, and the placement of appliances, storage, and worktops to maximize space and functionality.
- Cabinetry: The choice of cabinetry is another important consideration. You should choose cabinetry that complements the traditional style of your house. Also, you should consider the quality of the cabinets, their durability, and the storage space they offer.
- Countertops: You should choose countertops that are durable, easy to maintain, and complement the overall design of your kitchen. Granite, marble, quartz, and solid surface countertops are popular choices.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential for functionality and aesthetics. You should consider the placement of light fixtures, the type of bulbs, and the lighting design. Recessed lighting, pendant lights, and under-cabinet lights are popular choices.
- Appliances: You should also consider the appliances you’ll need for your kitchen. You should choose appliances that are energy-efficient, durable, and complement the traditional style of your house. Refrigerators, ovens, cooktops, and dishwashers are essential appliances for any kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near City Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near City Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in City Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in City IslandAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023How To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way7 Modern Backsplash Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow To Install An OvenWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Small House Mini Kitchen DesignIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets