Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Country Club
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing kitchen layout and decide whether to keep it or create a new one that better suits your needs.
- Cabinetry: Choose the right cabinetry style, color, and material that match your desired kitchen aesthetic and functionality.
- Countertops: Select a durable and easy-to-maintain countertop material such as granite, quartz, or marble that complements your cabinet and flooring choices.
- Appliances: Decide on the type and size of new appliances (e.g., oven, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher) that fit your cooking and storage requirements and budget.
- Lighting: Plan the lighting scheme to create a bright and inviting atmosphere in your kitchen. Consider installing task lighting, under-cabinet lighting, and pendant lights above the island or sink.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Country Club
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Country Club
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Country Club
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Country ClubWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Small House Mini Kitchen Design
You Might Also LikeWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls