Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Eastchester
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout and Space: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and how you can optimize it to create more space, improve functionality, and make it more organized.
- Cabinets and Countertops: Choose a durable and high-quality material for your cabinets and countertops that fit your budget, but also match your aesthetic preferences and lifestyle needs.
- Appliances: Choose appliances that are energy-efficient, functional and complementary to the style of your kitchen. Make sure they fit into the layout and space available.
- Lighting: Lighting is important in any kitchen setting. Consider adding task lighting, ambient lighting and accent lighting to your remodel to create a warm, inviting and well-lit space.
- Budget: Setting a realistic budget is critical when planning a kitchen remodel. Always prioritize the most important elements and invest in quality materials and labor to ensure durability and longevity.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Eastchester
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Eastchester
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Eastchester
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in EastchesterHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Best Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerBest Bathroom Paint Finishes
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Kitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023How To Do A Gut Renovation In New York