Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Edgewater Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of your kitchen and how it suits your needs. Would you benefit from a more open plan design or more counter space?
- Functionality: Is your current kitchen functional for your cooking and entertaining needs? A remodel offers the opportunity to add more storage, better lighting, and updated appliances.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the remodel and prioritize the most important updates. This will help you make decisions on materials and finishes.
- Style: Think about the overall style you want to achieve in your kitchen. Do you want a modern or traditional look? Consider the colors, materials, and finishes that will achieve your desired style.
- Contractor: Choose a reputable contractor with experience in traditional kitchen remodels. Look at their portfolio of work and read reviews from previous clients to ensure you are getting quality workmanship.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Edgewater Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Edgewater Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Edgewater Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Edgewater ParkIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Pick A General ContractorWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
You Might Also LikeCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxOzone ParkSt. AlbansLefrak CityKew Gardens