Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Hunts Point
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Design: The first thing to consider when doing a traditional kitchen remodel in Hunts Point, The Bronx is the design. Traditional kitchens are known for their warm and welcoming style, so you'll want to choose a design that incorporates classic features like shaker cabinets, a farmhouse sink, and a butcher block countertop.
- Functionality: The next thing to consider is functionality. Traditional kitchens are often smaller than modern kitchens, so you'll want to make the most of the space you have. Consider adding storage solutions like pull-out pantry shelves and cabinet organizers, as well as appliances that are designed to save space, like a compact dishwasher or a built-in microwave.
- Materials: When it comes to materials, you'll want to choose high-quality, durable options that will stand up to the wear and tear of daily use. Look for solid wood cabinets, quartz or granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances.
- Lighting: Lighting is an essential consideration in any kitchen remodel. Traditional kitchens often feature plenty of natural light, so you'll want to make sure your lighting choices enhance that. Consider installing recessed lighting or pendant lights over the island or sink to brighten up the space.
- Budget: Finally, you'll want to consider your budget. Traditional kitchen remodels can be expensive, so you'll want to make sure you have a clear idea of how much you can afford to spend. Consider prioritizing the most important features, like high-quality cabinets and appliances, and be prepared to make compromises elsewhere if needed.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Hunts Point
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Hunts Point
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Hunts Point
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Hunts Point10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
You Might Also LikeIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxWest FarmsEast ElmhurstBroadway JunctionWashington Heights