Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Longwood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout and functionality: One of the most important things to consider when remodeling a traditional kitchen is the layout and functionality. You should focus on how the space can best serve your cooking needs and ensure easy navigation around the kitchen.
- Storage: Another important factor to consider when remodeling a traditional kitchen is storage. You should think about how much storage space you require for your cooking supplies, utensils, and appliances. You can incorporate cabinets, shelves, or pantry to maximize storage space.
- Lighting: Good lighting can transform the look of your kitchen and enhance functionality. You can incorporate task lighting, ambient lighting, and accent lighting to create the perfect environment for cooking and entertaining.
- Cabinetry and countertops: The choice of cabinetry and countertops can impact the look and functionality of your kitchen. You should consider the materials, design, color, and durability of the cabinets and countertops to ensure they match your style and budget.
- Appliances: Lastly, you should consider the type and size of appliances you need for your kitchen. Consider energy-efficient options that can help you save money in the long run as well as the aesthetic appeal of the appliances.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Longwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Longwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Longwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in LongwoodDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsSmall House Mini Kitchen Design7 Modern Backsplash Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxEast HarlemWoodsideConcourse VillageJackson Heights