The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen, and determine whether it works well for your family's needs. If not, consider modifying the layout during your remodel.
- Functionality: Think about the functionality of your kitchen, and determine what changes you need to make. Consider adding more counter space, storage, or installing new appliances.
- Materials: Choose high-quality materials for your kitchen remodel, including durable flooring, countertops, and cabinets that will last for years to come.
- Lighting: Consider the lighting in your kitchen and determine whether it needs to be improved. Make sure you have good task lighting for cooking and food prep, as well as ambient lighting for entertaining.
- Budget: Determine your budget for your kitchen remodel and stick to it. Consider prioritizing the most important changes first and leaving less crucial changes for later when budgets allow.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Melrose
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Melrose
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Melrose
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in MelroseHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
You Might Also LikeNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?