Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Morris Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and how it can be improved for better functionality. Identify areas that need more storage or countertop space.
- Cabinets: Choose quality cabinets that fit both your style and budget. Consider the cabinet material, style, and hardware for a cohesive look.
- Countertops: Select a durable countertop material that complements your cabinet and flooring choices. Granite, marble, and quartz are popular options.
- Appliances: Upgrade outdated appliances to new energy-efficient models. Consider the size and placement of each appliance in your kitchen layout.
- Lighting: Add adequate lighting to your kitchen for better visibility and ambiance. Consider under cabinet lighting, pendant lights, and dimmer switches for versatility.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Morris Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Morris Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Morris Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Morris HeightsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Best Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel
You Might Also LikeWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Find A Good General ContractorWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxBelmontNorth CoronaCrown HeightsRavenswood