The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current kitchen layout and how it can be improved. Determine if there is enough space to add new elements or if existing ones need to be removed.
- Functionality: Think about the main functions of the kitchen, whether it's cooking, storage, or entertaining. Plan the layout and design around these functions to ensure maximum functionality.
- Style: Choose a style that fits with the overall aesthetic of the home. Consider traditional styles like farmhouse or classic colonial for a timeless look.
- Materials: Decide on the materials for the cabinets, countertops, flooring, and backsplash. Choose durable materials that will hold up to daily use and consider the upkeep required for each material.
- Lighting: Lighting is key to a functional kitchen. Consider adding overhead lighting, under cabinet lighting, and task lighting in specific areas like the stove or sink.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mount Eden
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mount Eden
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mount Eden
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mount EdenWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Tips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
You Might Also Like7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Install An OvenAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look