Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Pelham Bay
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Assess the current layout and functionality of the kitchen. Consider how you use the space and what changes would improve its flow and efficiency.
- Choose high-quality materials that fit your budget and style preferences. Look for durable countertops, cabinets, and flooring that can withstand frequent use and spills.
- Consider the lighting needs of the kitchen, including task lighting over work areas and ambient lighting to set the mood. Install energy-efficient fixtures to save on your electricity bill.
- Think about storage and organization options to maximize the space in the kitchen. Consider adding built-in storage solutions like pull-out shelves, a pantry closet, or a kitchen island with additional storage.
- Plan for appliances and other kitchen features that fit your needs and budget. Consider investing in energy-efficient models to save money on your utilities and reduce your carbon footprint.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Pelham Bay
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Pelham Bay
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Pelham Bay
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Pelham BayHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsSmall House Mini Kitchen Design
You Might Also LikeNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement