Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Pelham Parkway
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen before making any changes. You might want an open floor plan or a more traditional one.
- Functionality: Your kitchen needs to be functional. Make sure you think about storage space, countertop space, and appliances.
- Lighting: Lighting is important in any kitchen remodel. Consider the type of lighting you want and where you want it placed.
- Cabinetry: Your cabinets are one of the most important parts of your kitchen. Think about the style and color of your cabinets and how they will fit into the overall look of your kitchen.
- Budget: Remember to consider your budget when planning a kitchen remodel. Decide what you are willing to spend and stick to it.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Pelham Parkway
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Pelham Parkway
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Pelham Parkway
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Pelham ParkwaySimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Start A Kitchen RemodelProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink