Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Port Morris
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and whether it works well for you. If not, think about how you can improve it to make it more functional.
- Cabinets: Choose high-quality cabinets that are durable and will last for years. Consider the style and color that best complements your home's aesthetic.
- Countertops: Select a countertop material that is both attractive and practical. Granite, quartz, and marble are popular options that offer durability and beauty.
- Appliances: Upgrade your appliances to more energy-efficient models that will save you money on your utility bills. Consider the size and style that best fits your needs and space.
- Flooring: Choose a durable flooring option that is easy to clean and will stand up to heavy foot traffic. Tiles, hardwood, and vinyl are all popular choices.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Port Morris
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Port Morris
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Port Morris
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Port MorrisDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Best Bathroom Paint FinishesAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?New Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors7 Modern Backsplash IdeasTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement