Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in University Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and determine if it is functional for your needs. If not, consider rearranging appliances and countertops to create a more efficient workflow.
- Cabinets: Decide on the style, material, and color of your cabinets. Traditional kitchens typically feature wood cabinets with decorative trim and paneling.
- Countertops: Choose a durable and easy-to-clean countertop material that complements the style of your cabinets. Options include granite, quartz, and marble.
- Lighting: Ensure your kitchen is well-lit by incorporating overhead, under cabinet, and task lighting. Traditional kitchens often feature pendant lights and chandeliers for a classic look.
- Appliances: Consider upgrading your appliances to improve functionality and energy efficiency. Stainless steel appliances are a popular choice for traditional kitchens.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near University Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near University Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in University Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in University HeightsHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space7 White Shower Tile IdeasMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsBest Bathroom Paint Finishes
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Install An Oven7 Modern Backsplash IdeasCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxTudor CityBedford ParkSunnysideWakefield