Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Manhattan Terrace
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Functionality: A modern kitchen should be designed with functionality in mind. It should have adequate storage and counter space.
- Layout: A good kitchen layout is essential to ensure that the space is used efficiently. Consider the placement of appliances, the sink, and the work triangle.
- Color scheme: A modern kitchen should have a simple and clean color scheme. Consider using neutral colors like white, gray, or beige for a timeless look.
- Lighting: Lighting is an important aspect of a modern kitchen design. It can make the space feel larger and more open. Consider using a combination of overhead lighting and under-cabinet lighting for a well-lit kitchen.
- Upgrades: Consider upgrading your appliances to more energy-efficient models. This can save you money on your energy bills in the long run.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Manhattan Terrace
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Manhattan Terrace
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Manhattan Terrace
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Manhattan TerraceSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Who To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhere To Stay During Your Remodel