Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in South Jamaica
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Consider the size and layout of the bathroom to ensure that the remodel will make the most of the available space.
- Choose modern fixtures, such as sleek faucets and minimalist sinks, to give the bathroom a contemporary look and feel.
- Think about adding technology features, such as smart lighting or a high-tech shower system, to make the bathroom more functional and convenient.
- Look for sustainable and eco-friendly materials, such as low-flow toilets and recycled glass countertops, to reduce your environmental impact and save money on utilities.
- Consider adding luxury features, such as a stylish soaking tub or a steam shower, to create a relaxing spa-like atmosphere in the bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near South Jamaica
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near South Jamaica
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in South Jamaica
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in South JamaicaHow To Pick A General ContractorWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Tile A Bathroom FloorModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference