Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in Coney Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Layout of the kitchen: Before proceeding with the remodel, consider the layout of the kitchen. Determine if the existing layout suits your needs or if you need to make changes to improve functionality.
- Budget for the remodel: Decide on a budget for the project and stick to it. Consider the cost of materials, appliances, and labor when creating your budget. Look for affordable yet quality products and services.
- Style and design: Choose a design and style that suits your taste and complements your home's overall theme. Have a clear picture of the color scheme, type of cabinets, backsplash, flooring, and lighting before starting the project.
- Appliances: Decide if you want to replace or keep your existing appliances. If you decide to get new ones, ensure they fit the kitchen's layout and style. Consider energy-efficient appliances to save on electricity bills.
- Professional help: Unless you have the necessary skills and experience, consider hiring a professional to do the remodel. Look for a reputable contractor with experience in kitchen remodels. Get referrals from relatives, friends, or online reviews.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Coney Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Coney Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Coney Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Coney IslandHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Simple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also LikeHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?What to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow To Find A Good General Contractor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynNavy YardCrown HeightsProspect HeightsProspect Lefferts Gardens