Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Mill Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of the kitchen and how you will use the space. A modern kitchen should be designed for efficiency and functionality with plenty of counter space and storage.
- Appliances: Choose energy-efficient appliances that fit your lifestyle and cooking habits. Look for sleek designs that complement your overall kitchen style.
- Lighting: Good lighting is crucial for a modern kitchen. Consider installing under-cabinet lighting, pendant lights, and dimmer switches to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Materials: Choose high-quality materials that are durable and easy to maintain. Materials like quartz, stainless steel, and hardwood flooring are popular choices for modern kitchens.
- Color scheme: A modern kitchen should have a clean and cohesive color scheme. Consider using neutral colors like white or gray with pops of color in accessories or backsplash tiles.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mill Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mill Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mill Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mill IslandHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhere To Stay During Your Remodel
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynHunters PointRavenswoodMaspethMount Eden