Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Ravenswood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen and how you use the space. Modern kitchens are designed to be functional and efficient, so plan your layout accordingly.
- Cabinets: Choose cabinets that are sleek and modern with clean lines. Consider using light-colored cabinets to make your space feel brighter and more open.
- Countertops: Quartz and granite are popular options for modern kitchen countertops. They are both durable and easy to maintain, making them a great investment for your kitchen remodel.
- Lighting: Modern kitchens require plenty of light to create a bright and welcoming atmosphere. Consider installing LED lights or pendant lighting to add style and functionality to your space.
- Appliances: Upgrading your appliances is an important part of a modern kitchen remodel. Look for energy-efficient appliances with sleek designs that will fit seamlessly into your new kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Ravenswood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Ravenswood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Ravenswood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Ravenswood11 Penny Tile Design IdeasProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Flat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensSpuyten DuyvilDumboMidtown SouthGerritsen Beach