The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Design: Decide on the design style you want, whether it’s modern, traditional or something in between. Consider the layout for optimal functionality and flow.
- Materials: Choose high-quality materials for your luxury kitchen remodel, such as solid wood cabinets, marble countertops, and high-end appliances.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential in a luxury kitchen. Consider a mix of ambient, task, and accent lighting to enhance the functionality and ambiance of the space.
- Storage: Adequate storage is a must-have in any kitchen, especially in a luxury remodel. Consider custom cabinetry to maximize storage space and accommodate specific needs.
- Professional Help: Hiring a professional kitchen designer and contractor is crucial for a successful luxury remodel. They can help with design decisions, material selection, and ensure the project is completed on time and within budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lower East Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lower East Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lower East Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Lower East SideWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Small House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Install An OvenDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Pick A General Contractor