The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Budget: Before starting a bathroom remodel, it is important to have a budget in mind. Determine how much you are willing to spend and make sure to consider all the necessary expenses such as materials, labor, and permits.
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your bathroom and determine if you want to make any changes. This includes the placement of fixtures such as the toilet, sink, and tub/shower. A new layout may require additional plumbing or electrical work and could affect the overall cost of the remodel.
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable, easy to maintain, and fit within your budget. This includes flooring, tile, countertops, and fixtures. Also, consider the style and design of your bathroom and choose materials that complement that aesthetic.
- Lighting: Make sure your bathroom has adequate lighting. This includes both natural light and artificial lighting. Consider adding a window or skylight, as well as installing light fixtures that provide ample light for all areas of the bathroom.
- Storage: Consider how you will store towels, toiletries, and other bathroom essentials. This includes choosing the right vanity, installing shelves or cabinets, and adding hooks or racks for towels. Adequate storage will help keep your bathroom organized and clutter-free.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Auburndale
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Auburndale
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Auburndale
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in AuburndaleTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Best Bathroom Paint FinishesModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference