Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in New Dorp
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Plan your budget carefully: The cost of a large kitchen remodel in New Dorp, Staten Island can vary greatly depending on the scope of work involved. Before starting the project, you should set a budget that takes into account all the items you need to buy and the labor costs involved.
- Hire a reputable contractor: A good contractor can help you design your dream kitchen and ensure that the project is completed on time and within budget. Look for a contractor who has experience with large kitchen remodels and has positive reviews online.
- Choose high-quality materials: Your kitchen must withstand daily use and abuse, so be sure to choose high-quality materials that will last. Consider investing in durable countertops, cabinets, and flooring that can withstand moisture, heat, and stains.
- Make the most of your space: If you're doing a large kitchen remodel in New Dorp, Staten Island, you may want to consider reconfiguring your space to make the most of the available square footage. Consider adding an island or a breakfast bar, or installing new appliances that will fit seamlessly with your new design.
- Consider lighting and ventilation: Proper lighting and ventilation are essential in a kitchen. Be sure to choose fixtures that provide adequate light and install a ventilation system that will clear cooking fumes and odors from the air.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near New Dorp
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near New Dorp
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in New Dorp
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in New DorpIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also Like8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Install An Oven
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandRandall ManorGreenridgeGrant CityClifton