Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Willowbrook
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout and functionality: You need to consider the layout in terms of the existing plumbing and electrical systems for your bathroom. It is important to ensure that the new design offers enough space and layout for all the features you want in the bathroom. Develop a plan that considers the functionality of the new design while also maximizing storage space.
- Budget: The budget is a critical factor in any remodeling project, and a modern bathroom remodel is no exception. Consider your budget for the remodel and ensure to factor in any unexpected costs that may arise.
- Your Design preferences: Consider the style you want to achieve with the new bathroom remodel. Modern bathrooms come in various styles and designs, including minimalist, industrial, vintage, or contemporary. Your preferences will guide your choice of materials and fixtures, lighting, and other features that you want to incorporate into your new bathroom design.
- The Right Professionals: Hire a contractor who has experience in modern bathroom remodels. Ensure that they are certified, licensed and insured to work in Willowbrook, Staten Island. A good contractor should be able to help you make informed decisions and offer different design ideas that align with your preferences and budget.
- Eco-friendliness: Consider the environmental impact of your remodel. Sustainable materials, water-saving fixtures and energy-efficient lighting options not only reduce your carbon footprint but also save you money on energy and water bills in the long run. Be sure that the products and materials you choose are eco-friendly, energy-efficient and meet the local building codes and regulations.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Willowbrook
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Willowbrook
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Willowbrook
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in WillowbrookDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?What to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Pick A General ContractorTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandArden HeightsElm ParkMidland BeachOakwood