The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Decide on a budget: Before starting any bathroom remodel project, it's essential to set a budget. Consider what you can afford and what changes you want to make in your bathroom.
- Choose your flooring: Flooring is one of the most important aspects of a bathroom remodel. Ensure that the flooring you choose is moisture-resistant, slip-resistant, and easy to clean.
- Update your fixtures: Swapping out old fixtures for newer ones can give your bathroom an instant facelift. Consider updating your sink, showerhead, toilet, and lighting fixtures.
- Add storage: If you have limited space in your bathroom, it's a good idea to add some storage to keep the area clutter-free. Consider adding a cabinet or shelving to keep everything organized.
- Pick colors and finishes: Choose colors and finishes that complement your bathroom's style and your personal taste. Consider adding a pop of color with a bold statement wall or accessorizing with towels and bath mats in bright hues.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Fieldston
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Fieldston
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Fieldston
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in FieldstonHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Install An OvenWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City