Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Woodlawn
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Consider the size and layout of the bathroom, as this will determine the types of fixtures and materials that can be used.
- Think about the functionality of the space and how it will be used. For example, if it's a family bathroom, you may want to consider adding a double vanity or a bathtub.
- Set a budget and stick to it. Large bathroom remodels can be expensive, so it's important to plan out every aspect of the project and keep costs under control.
- Research and hire a reputable contractor who has experience with large bathroom remodels. Look for reviews and references before making a decision.
- Choose materials that are durable and easy to maintain. This includes things like tile flooring, quartz countertops, and fiberglass shower enclosures.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Woodlawn
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Woodlawn
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Woodlawn
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in WoodlawnHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What is a Modern Kitchen Design?Try this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Pick A General ContractorTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxWoodsideMaspethNew LotsMorris Park