Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in Bedford Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Consider your budget carefully to ensure that you can achieve the luxurious bathroom you desire without overspending.
- Think about the features and fixtures you want in your bathroom, such as a double vanity, rainfall showerhead, and heated floors.
- Choose high-quality materials that will stand the test of time, such as marble or granite countertops, durable tile flooring, and high-end plumbing fixtures.
- Consider the overall design aesthetic of your home and choose a style that complements the rest of your décor. Whether you prefer contemporary, modern or traditional style, ensure that it resonates with your personality.
- Don't forget about the lighting. Proper lighting is important for creating a luxurious ambiance, include installing dimmers or adding LED lighting under cabinets or floor tiles.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bedford Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bedford Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bedford Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Bedford ParkWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
You Might Also LikeProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferencePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?7 White Shower Tile Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxSteinwayConcourseConcourse VillageCo-op City