Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Remsen Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Set a budget and stick to it. Determine how much you can comfortably spend on your bathroom remodel, and prioritize the most important updates, such as new flooring or fixtures.
- Choose a design style that suits your taste and fits with the overall aesthetic of your home. Consider whether you want a modern, minimalist look or something more traditional and cozy.
- Select durable, water-resistant materials for your flooring and walls. This can include ceramic tile, vinyl, or even concrete. Be sure to choose materials that are easy to clean and maintain.
- Upgrade your lighting to create a bright, well-lit space. Consider adding a combination of overhead lights and task lighting around the vanity or shower area.
- Don't forget about storage! Install new cabinets or shelving to keep your bathroom organized and clutter-free. You can also add hooks or towel bars for added convenience.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Remsen Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Remsen Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Remsen Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Remsen VillageHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel
You Might Also LikeMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Design Build Firms Vs General ContractorsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynGreenpointManhattan BeachBergen BeachSpring Creek