Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Bergen Beach
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Set a budget: Determine how much you can afford to spend on your bathroom remodel and allocate your funds accordingly.
- Consider your bathroom layout: Think about the best use of space and how to maximize storage while still maintaining functionality.
- Choose durable materials: Select materials that can withstand moisture and are easy to clean, such as porcelain tile or solid surface countertops.
- Upgrade your fixtures: Replace outdated fixtures with modern options that can increase the functionality and aesthetics of your bathroom, such as a dual-flush toilet or a rainfall showerhead.
- Don't forget the lighting: Proper lighting can create a relaxing and inviting atmosphere. Consider adding task lighting around the vanity and a dimmer switch for mood lighting.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bergen Beach
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bergen Beach
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bergen Beach
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Bergen Beach7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?11 Penny Tile Design IdeasKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Ideas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Pick A General Contractor