Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Roosevelt Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Budget - Determine the amount of money you are willing to spend on the remodel, and stick to it.
- Space - Consider the size and layout of the bathroom when choosing fixtures and decor, to ensure everything fits and flows together.
- Style - Decide on a cohesive design theme for the bathroom, such as modern, traditional, or rustic, and choose materials, colors, and accessories accordingly.
- Functionality - Determine the needs of the space and prioritize functionality, such as adequate lighting, storage, and ventilation.
- Contractor - Research and hire a licensed and experienced contractor to handle the remodel, to ensure the project is completed safely and effectively.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Roosevelt Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Roosevelt Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Roosevelt Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Roosevelt IslandTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Pick A General ContractorCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems
You Might Also LikeHow To Find A Good General ContractorProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasPopular Bathroom Paint Colors