Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in South Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Layout: Determine the current layout of the bathroom and identify any changes that need to be made for better functionality and accessibility. Consider the location of fixtures, storage areas, and lighting.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget for the remodel and prioritize the most important aspects of the project such as updating fixtures, installing new flooring, and improving storage options.
- Style: Choose a design style that reflects your personal taste and complements the overall aesthetic of your home. Consider factors such as color scheme, materials, and fixtures.
- Storage: Make sure to incorporate sufficient storage options such as cabinets or shelves to keep the space organized and clutter-free.
- Lighting: Ensure that the bathroom has ample lighting to provide a bright and welcoming atmosphere. Consider installing new fixtures or adding additional windows if necessary.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near South Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near South Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in South Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in South SideDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Ideas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Find A Good General ContractorDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors