Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Bay Ridge
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Consider the layout of the kitchen: Before beginning a kitchen remodel in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, you should think carefully about the layout of your kitchen. This will help you to determine which appliances and cabinets you need, and how best to arrange them for optimal functionality and flow.
- Choose the right materials: When it comes to kitchen remodeling, it's important to choose materials that are both durable and stylish. This will help you to create a kitchen that will stand the test of time, while also reflecting your personal style preferences.
- Focus on lighting: Proper lighting is essential for any kitchen, and can greatly impact the overall ambience of your space. Consider installing multiple light sources, such as under-cabinet lighting, pendant lights, and recessed ceiling lights, to ensure that your kitchen is well-lit and visually appealing.
- Plan for storage: No kitchen remodel is complete without ample storage solutions. From cabinets and pantry space to clever storage solutions like pull-out drawers and lazy susans, it's important to consider all of the different options available to you when planning your remodel.
- Hire a professional: Finally, when undertaking a kitchen remodel in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, it's important to work with a professional contractor who has experience in this type of renovation. They can help guide you through the process and ensure that your remodel is completed on-time, on-budget, and to your exact specifications.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bay Ridge
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bay Ridge
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bay Ridge
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Bay RidgeWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas
You Might Also LikeSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls7 Modern Backsplash Ideas